www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Perfectly Acceptable..

To call out of work to watch a premiere of a movie that brings back childhood memories. All the negative reviews about Transformers 2 did nothing to dissuade me from watching it opening day. I don't know what all the fuss was about, its an action movie. How can you complain then that there's "too much action?" Just sounds like a bunch of Michael Bay haters. The only thing that did bother me was the amount of cussing, another sign of my aging, I guess. I didn't think it was needed, but whatever, box office numbers completely contradicted whatever critics had to say.



Oh, and I know I should feel bad about leaving my coworkers "short staffed" last Wednesday night, but me calling out is really nothing in the long run. How is it possible that both of the Circ managers are taking their vacations during the same week? But yet when one of my coworkers requested to take off the first week of this upcoming December one manager gave her a hard time. With both of them gone it sounds like a perfect time to form a coup...

No comments:

Post a Comment