www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Break Time.














Last Sunday I really thought the library would be closed today, I mean, the County system is, so why wouldn't the adjacent City system be. I was even telling patrons that their one week dvd materials would be due back on Tuesday, my bad.
I was so close to calling out today. But I figured if I did, I would spend the whole day play 'Red Dead Redemption' and NOT working on the two papers that are due this week.
I guess my erroneous assumption paid off when I told them their items wouldn't be due next Sunday because its a holiday, because there were only 4 people waiting at the door before opening. That and the fact that all of the phone calls we have gotten have been patrons asking if we're open today.

No comments:

Post a Comment