www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creepy Clowns, Forever Creepy...

"Make me a bicycle clown!"

My aversion to clowns was not grown from a horrible memory of a children's birthday party gone awry.  It's just that I have never found them funny.

Big shoes -- "so what?"
Squeaky red nose and gaudy outfits --- "meh."

Even as a grown-kid, my stance on clowns is still the same.  During the pre-show of every Cirque du Soleil I have been to, I have always sat in my seat hoping and praying that they wouldn't come near me and try to make me a part of their act, I don't care if you're French-Canadian, you're still not funny!

Anyway, I must have come across this book awhile ago hence the horrible resolution from my old Blackberry.  How this book survived numerous rounds of weeding we will never know...

2 comments: