www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Money Bookmark...

Apparently kids these days are ballin' enough that they can use cash-money as bookmarks.

This is the second time I have found cash in the past two weeks.  The first one was $129 which still hasn't been claimed.  My supervisor says that he called the patron who checked out the book the wallet was found in, but they said that they didn't return anything...  I'm calling dibs on it if it isn't claimed in a month.

This time it was $80.  One of my coworker/friends was working the desk and tracked down the teenager who thought the money was stolen.  Have you ever folded 4 - $20 bills and placed them in the middle of a graphic novel, you can obviously feel it.  Kids these days...

2 comments:

  1. I would too if I could keep it! I think my old supervisor did end up keeping the wallet and $129 I found before, he didn't seem like he was really trying to contact the owner... punk.

    ReplyDelete