www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Perfect Gift for that Stereotypical Librarian.

And by stereotypical librarian, I mean by "older" in life, going through a certain physiological change, experiences hot-flashes... You catch my drift.


I found this gift in my Christmas stocking last month.  I don't really have a need for it at home, so I brought it into work.  My cubicle has become a bonus storage area for me.  Everything that I don't have room for or need at home goes straight to work.

One of my circ coworkers saw the fan and I could feel the jealousy.  I told her that she is more than welcome to borrow it if her own personal fan at her desk conks out.  She actually might be the only person who isn't complaining about this Polar Vortex thing.

After staring at the fan for a few days, I couldn't leave it alone.  I had to modify it.




No comments:

Post a Comment