www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weather forecasters: 1, Me: 2




So everyone who I said BS to about the winter storm has let it known that YES it did actually snow and that I was WRONG, save your texts for something else please.

Thank you very much for pointing out the obvious.  I still do not trust weather forecasters any more than I previously did.

So yeah, mark one up to them, but then again, who didn't have to go into work today, not them.  Who also got paid to stay home today - ME.  Game, set, match.

The attached pic what I would call "false advertising."  Biology is nowhere near as fun as a snowball fight with a monkey, that's why I took Geology to fulfill my last science requirement.

On a final note, I really do not need 24 hour local news coverage on the winter storm.  I know its cold outside, I know there's a lot of snow, I know it's best if I stay home.  I'd rather be subjected to infomercials for Snuggies than live feeds of the the barren highways.


No comments:

Post a Comment