www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crazy Ish My Older Workers Say Part 2...

Two of my coworkers were working on the daily delivery together and were talking about the usual random stuff: what they're sewing/knitting, what new recipe they tried out, how their cats are doing, etc...  When the topic turned towards the TSA and the new pat-downs/feel-ups, whatever you want to call them.

I was surprised when one of them mentioned that she saw "that Jon Stewart guy" making fun of the whole situation and that he referred to that particular body region as "junk."

Coworker 1:  "Junk?  Is that right?"
Coworker 2: "Uhm, I don't know, why would you call it that?"
Coworker 1: "I don't know.  But I'm pretty sure they called it 'their junk,' I mean we wouldn't know because we don't have that."

I was in my cubicle next door laughing at the whole conversation.  Thank goodness they didn't know I was there pretending to do work, because I know that they would have yelled over to me to clarify that they used the term "junk" properly.

Ah yes, "Don't touch my junk" is now added to my repertoire of pop culture phrases such as "Don't tase me bro" and "Punk ass book jockeys."

No comments:

Post a Comment