www.ShoptheLibrary.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Damn, Google Ads, why are you so on point??


Google never ceases to amaze me.

The browsers on all of the PC's at the info desk have a tab with the branch location on Google Maps.  It's been pretty helpful for me to help those directionally challenged patrons who call me lost on the road.  I'm still getting acquainted with the area my damn self.

This Google Ad popped up for the library's location and it couldn't have been any more on point.  It has been discussed with my friends who work for other branches, that I have ended up working at the richest one out of all of them.  When I emailed this pic to them, they replied thinking that I was signed in under my account, so Google was just basing the ad on me and not the library's location.  I'm not bloody a chav!

To those that say that only the poor use the public library have no idea what they are talking about.  Look out at the parking lot any day and you'll spot the latest luxury cars, and these patrons aren't in the library just to use the internet to update their Facebook statuses either, they, you know, read books and stuff.


I also found out last week that the local Giant has valet... really Giant!!?
Welcome to my bougie branch!

No comments:

Post a Comment